After School Clubs
Hello everyone, I am very pleased to be able to tell you that as from next week, we are able to offer after school clubs, which will be on a first come – first serve basis. We will try to avoid disappointment and will have a waiting list available.
Please understand that this may be subject to change due to Public Health guidance on Covid.
- To add your child to the list, you can either reply to this post or ring the school office.
- There is no charge for these clubs but there must be a commitment from the children that they will attend each week – especially for gymnastics and fencing as these clubs are run by outside coaches.
- All KS1 children will be picked up by an adult.
- All KS2 children will be picked up unless we are informed otherwise.
- If there are changes to the club or a cancellation for any reason, we will inform you on ClassDojo and would ask that you do the same if your child cannot attend.
Sports & School Council
We have a ‘Sports and School Council’, which includes representatives from each year group, who meet regularly to discuss ideas and plan events. Our Year 6 children are trained as ‘Young Leaders’, and enjoy running playtime and lunchtime activities for the children.
Sports Activities, matches and competitions are reported on the weekly newsletter.